BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Dream, My Future

                        Every little thing is possible if and only if you have faith in God and believe in yourself that you can do all the things, easy or a difficult one.
                       Everyone of us has his own dreams or ambitions on life. As a person, I have so many dreams in life. First is to graduate from college and to have work. I know that it will be hard for mr to look for a job if I,m not a college graduate that's why before I look for a job, I want first to graduate from college so that I'll be able to look for a job that could help in my everyday life. Second is that I want to travel the whole world with my family of course. I want to go to other countries and hang-out there and to enjoy life and be happy. Third and lastly is to alleviate my family from poverty. I want them to live a comfortable life, and a happy life as well. This time, I'll be the one to sacrifice to be able to help them. I want them to be happy with what I reached for and for what I have done for them. I want my family not to live a miserable life and I can only do this if I work much harder and with perseverance and determination, I know that I can do it.
                        My dreams are my future as well. I know that I can reach my dreams because I believe in myself and I believe in God in whatever I'm doing because for Him "nothing is impossible".

No comments:

Post a Comment